In order to feel and understand the phylosophy of the Lavacchio farm, you will first walk through the organic Vineyards and learn about our organic process of growing and
tending to the grapes and hear the history of the centuries old estate that once belonged to the influential Strozzi family.
Then you will explore our ancient cellars and discover the special needs, requirements and techniques of creating the perfect wine.
The tour ends off by taking some time to relax and tasting 3 glasses of our wines served with local Tuscan and home made salumi and cheese.
We ship worldwide. Please check our Shipping costs & returns policy.
- 4 hrs cooking class | from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Preparation of 3 types of pasta combined with the matching sauce.
- Wine Matching
- Chef language: Italian/English/German
- Price per person
Check availability at the following link:
- 4h cooking class (usually starting at 5 p.m.) with a professional chef
- wine pairing
- what language speaks the chef: Italian/ English
- Price per Person
- Wine-Course of about 2.5 hrs. guided by our sommelier
- Tasting of 3 different wines, each with matching appetizers
- Course starts normally at 5.30 p.m. (for requests regarding a different time to start, please contact us at the e-mail address below)
- Languages of our sommelier: Italian / English / German
- Preis per Person